Do You Need Local Movers?
While those huge, cross-country moves are certainly difficult, the truth is that even when you're moving to the other side of town, you'll face plenty of challenges. Moving can be difficult, and local movers could help. But not all local movers are created equally, and your needs may call for something that another person won't require. For years, the go-to for local moves has been to offer some friends a dinner and maybe a few beers to help you get your move finished quickly. But let's face it – your pals aren't professional movers. From broken items to a lack of motivation and beyond, your friends may not be able to give you the kind of moving results you really need. That's why it's important to call professional local movers – like us.
Our team is the right call for a move of any size, and with us on your side you'll be able to relax knowing that you're moving the right way. Here are just some of the reasons that trusting us is the right call.
1) Licensed & Insured - Unlike most moving companies, Christian Brothers Moving & Storage is fully insured above the state-mandated minimums, up to $1 million dollars. Christian Brothers is also fully licensed through the Public Utilities Commission. A lot of moving companies avoid insurance or workman's compensation by not being licensed. Our licensing number is HHG-00267. Please check that any moving company you're considering is licensed through the PUC: http://www.dora.state.co.us/pls/real/PUC_Permit.Search_Form
2) We Pay Worker's Compensation - Every single person on our crews is an actual employee of our company! And, therefore, is covered by workman's compensation. If anyone was injured on the job or in your home, you can not be held liable. It is our responsibility; the injured party can not go after you personally, or after your homeowner's insurance. You may be able to find a cheaper rate but it often means the company uses day labor or does not pay worker's compensation. Moving is the number one industry for workman's compensation and it is not worth the risk to use a company that doesn't provide it for your protection.
3) We DO NOT Use DAY LABOR - Since every single person on our crew is an actual employee of the company, this means we DO NOT use day labor at all. Every employee has been interviewed, background checked and we work with the same guys day in and day out. We have over 30 full timers that have been with the company for more than a year.
4) The Best Movers - All of our movers showcase at least three years professional moving experience, though often upwards of five or more years in the industry. We require at least three years experience in order to join our crews. We even pay our movers more than the industry average to insure the best quality crews. You will have one of the finest moving crews in the state, working for you.
5) State of the art, climate-controlled storage - Christian Brothers Moving & Storage has the nicest storage facility in the state of Colorado! We searched long and hard to find the best climate-controlled facility in the state. It is a beautiful 50,000 square feet warehouse, with both heating and cooling, zone-control and is underground to help maintain security and temperature. In addition to being clean, the warehouse is secure and safe with 24/7 surveillance and alarm system as well.
6) 5 Star Reviews - We believe in rewarding quality work. All of our movers strive to provide the best move possible in every case. However, for every move our crews perform where they earn a 5 Star Review, with everything being delivered safely and securely, our movers earn a significant bonus. There is an incentive in place for our movers to ensure that you're happy with the move.
7) White Glove Interstate Delivery Service - We offer a very professional interstate moving service. Unlike any other moving company, we provide direct delivery and can deliver on the date and time of your choosing. We do not provide a two-three week window that narrows as delivery approaches. We do not stop at annexes and hubs to unload your goods to switch trucks or share your load on a truck with other client's goods. Your truck is solely dedicated to your move with our employees performing the entirety of the move, including unload, instead of a subcontracted company. With Christian Brothers' White Glove Delivery Service your load is in the best hands possible, with quick delivery and talented movers.
8) Furniture Protection Plan - Christian Brothers Moving & Storage is the only moving company that offers more than just Full Value Protection insurance. We offer insurance to cover the more common damages that can occur in a move, which may be knicks, dings or scratches. This plan covers time for a professional repairman to come and do any touch-ups required.
9) After Move Cleaning - We offer a unique after-move cleaning service. Don't have enough time to clean after your move? Let Christian Brothers do it for you. We provide a thorough clean of all floors, counter surfaces, and pick up of leftover moving trash. Tell us you'd like your after-move clean when you book with us.
If you're planning a move of any kind, you deserve to have the best movers on your side. Don't hesitate to take a look at all of our services and contact us to learn more about how we can help you. Feel free to check out all of the services and solutions that we provide and let us know what our local moving team can do for you.